How can we help you?
Progress has developed a risk survey for QC activities: the ‘Quickscan QC’. Using this risk scan, together with you Progress can determine if the activities as they are performed within your QC organization comply with the current regulations and in which areas improvements can be made. The outcome can also serve to determine your areas of risk, or if and how work processes can be optimized for efficiency.
The Quickscan comprises different questionnaires, one for each of the different aspects important for a QC laboratory:
- The QC organization itself (roles and responsibilities)
- Reporting, data management and documentation systems
- Sample and material management
- Method validation and knowledge transfer
- Equipment management and qualification
- Laboratory setup based on the activities performed (e.g. microbiologic or radiologic activities)
- Environmental monitoring
- Outsourcing and Quality Agreements