Albert is Managing Consultant at Progress PME and joined the company in April 2019.
Albert is an experienced CMC Leader and has successfully led numerous CMC projects ranging from early development projects to late stage development and was involved in CMC-RA projects ranging from IMPD-MAA and IND-BLA. He has broad experience in different roles within the (bio)pharmaceutical industry (pharmaceutical product development, quality control, quality assurance, clinical manufacturing, project management and CMC regulatory affairs).
Albert was trained as a analytical and bio-organic chemist. He worked as QC manager for 6 years at EuroCetus/Chiron, as QC and QA manager for 2 years at Centocor (currently Janssen Biologics), as senior scientist, project manager and manager clinical manufacturing for 10 years at OctoPlus (currently Dr Reddy’s Research and Development) and before joining Progress-PME he worked 12 years as senior CMC consultant at Kinesis-Pharma (currently Venn Life Sciences).
In his free time, Albert tries to improve his handicap with golf and he is very fond of cycling. Like many chemists, he loves to experiment in the kitchen for his family.
- Efficient and effective drug development of biopharmaceuticals
- Formulation development of biopharmaceuticals
- Analytical development and validation of biopharmaceuticals
- Technical due diligence for in-licencing opportunities of (bio) pharmaceutical products
- CMC development of small molecules, peptides, monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic proteins, vaccines and gene therapy products
- CMC Regulatory affairs (IMPD-MAA and IND-BLA)