Assignments in The Netherlands, Headquarters Hoofddorp – 32/38 uur
As a C&Q Engineer with Progress-PME you can be placed in various situations including, for example, either large or small engineering projects with the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries or healthcare sector. In this role you are (co)-responsible for testing and qualifying, among others, process installations, utilities and buildings. Additionally, you will supervise and organise all the test and qualification / validation activities and you are the contact for all the departments involved, such as production, QA and QC.
Our job requirements
- University or Higher Professional Education (HBO) degree in biotechnology, chemical technology, biochemistry, pharmacy, or similar;
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry and/or healthcare;
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in projects;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical production and of the cGMP requirements and latest developments relating to commissioning and qualification;
- Experience in writing, among other things, VMP, URS and qualification protocols and reports;
- Experience in preparing and supervising risk assessment sessions for validation activities;
- Experience in performing qualifications, as described in protocols and test plans, either independently or in a team context;
- Effective communication skills;
- Proficient in Dutch and English.
- Pro-active attitude and flexible;
- Accustomed to balancing timely completion of projects and subprojects and delivering high quality work;
- Thorough and systematic approach and capable of advising, influencing and motivating others;
- Accustomed to communicating and reporting, both at management and executive level;
- a healthy growing company with a collegial working atmosphere and focus on human capital;
- a varied job in challenging projects at renowned companies in the Life Sciences & Health;
- opportunities to develop as professional, both in function and by following courses, training and attending network-events;
- short communication lines, personal commitment, team spirit;
- engaging and learning environment;
- good work-life balance;
- more than market base salary and benefits;
- company car.