Senior engineer consultant
Senior engineer consultant
Assignments in The Netherlands, Headquarters Hoofddorp – 32/38 uur
As a senior engineer at Progress you can expect to be deployed in various capacities, including large and small engineering projects within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries or healthcare sector. You can be engaged in designing, organizing, preparing, planning, executing or completing (stages of) projects. You’ll apply basic engineering principles, concepts, theories, and techniques in support of the customer’s business objectives. You will be able to manage project activities with equipment and installation suppliers and other contractors.
In the role of senior engineer you can be involved in developing, conducting or supporting feasibility studies, basic and/or conceptual design studies for production processes, process installations, cleanrooms and clean utilities and facilities. As a project manager you may also be involved in managing or participating in building projects (greenfield or brownfield) in terms of both construction and layout, complete with cleanrooms, clean utilities, production processes, labs and all associated equipment and systems.
Depending on the assignment you can also be (co)responsible for supervision and coordination of testing and qualifying process installations, cleanrooms and clean utilities. If needed you may also deliver services in writing a URS, engineering, logging, installing, writing, executing and reporting commissioning/qualification/validation activities.
- University or Higher Professional Education (HBO) degree in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical of mechanical engineering or similar;
- relevant work experience in the (bio-)pharmaceutical industry and/or cGMP engineering environment;
- relevant experience with feasibility studies, basic and/or conceptual design studies for production processes, process installations, cleanrooms, clean utilities and facilities;
- project management experience;
- knowledge of pharmaceutical production equipment and the cGMP/EU/FDA requirements including latest developments relating to commissioning and/or qualification and/or validation;
- good communication skills;
- high proficiency in Dutch and English.
- pro-active pragmatic, flexible and customer-oriented;
- accustomed to balancing timely completion and quality;
- convincing, motivating, accurate and vigorous;
- accustomed to communicating at both management and operational level;
- a healthy growing company with an informal work environment and focus on human capital;
- a varied job in challenging projects at renowned companies in the life s sciences & healthcare industry;
- opportunities for professional development, both in practice and through courses, trainings and networking events;
- short communication lines, personal commitment, team spirit;
- an interesting and learning environment;
- a healthy work-life balance;
- a competitive salary and benefits;
- a company car.