Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Senior Consultant
National assignments, headquarters Hoofddorp - 32/38 hours
As an experienced Project Manager / Consultant at Progress-PME you can expect to be deployed in various capacities, including large and small projects in Quality, CMC or Engineering and Qualification within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry or healthcare sector in the Netherlands. In this role you will act as an intermediary between the client, stakeholders, project team members, suppliers and installers. Additionally, you will (often) manage several people from various disciplines. You will be responsible for planning, quality, and budget control of the projects. You will initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control and complete these projects alone or with your team of professionals.
- a University or Higher Professional Education (HBO) degree in biotechnology, chemical technology, biochemistry, pharmacy or similar;
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, at different companies;
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in (project) management;
- experience in drafting project plans, validation documents and (financial) reports;
- extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical production and familiarity with cGMP requirements and other relevant regulations and guidelines;
- comprehensive knowledge of at least two disciplines such as engineering, conceptual design, validation, quality assurance/quality control or CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls);
- proven experience with project management tools (Prince2 or similar);
- effective communication skills;
- high proficiency in Dutch and English.
- pro-active, pragmatic, flexible and customer-oriented;
- accustomed to balancing business and operational targets and delivering high-quality work;
- accustomed to working in a dynamic organisation;
- thorough and systematic approach;
- capable of advising, persuading and motivating others;
- accustomed to communicating at both management and operational level;
- team player.
- a healthy growing company with an informal work environment and focus on human capital;
- a varied job in challenging projects at renowned companies in the life sciences & healthcare industry;
- opportunities for professional development, both in practice and through courses, trainings and networking events;
- short communication lines, personal commitment, team spirit;
- an exciting and learning environment;
- a healthy work-life balance;
- a competitive salary and benefits;
- a company car.