Senior QA consultant
Senior QA consultant
Assignments in The Netherlands, Headquarters Hoofddorp – 32/38 uur
As a senior QA consultant at Progress you can expect to be deployed in various capacities, in-cluding large and small projects in Quality within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry or healthcare sector in the Netherlands. Dependent upon the assignment, you lead a significant quality improvement project, or you implement a quality management system, or you are the leader in an inspection readiness program. As a Consultant you could also act as an ad-interim quality manager or director. You support the client in the development, implementation, training and evaluation of their quality systems to ensure acceptance in the client’s organization and operations. You can lead and perform, independently or in a team, audits, gap analyses and risk assessments.
- a University or Higher Professional Education (HBO) degree in biotechnology, chemical technology, biochemistry, pharmacy, or similar;
- relevant work experience in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, within different companies;
- experience with IGJ or FDA inspections, preferably in a leading role;
- broad project management experience;
- extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical production and familiarity with cGMP requirements and other relevant regulations and guidelines, for example for quality management systems;
- experience with and understanding of ISO is a pré;
- experience in designing and implementation of quality improvement plans, policies, procedures and management reports;
- effective communication skills;
- high proficiency in Dutch and English.
- pro-active, pragmatic, flexible and customer-oriented;
- accustomed to balancing quality-related and operational activities;
- accustomed to working in a dynamic organization;
- thorough and systematic approach;
- capable of advising, persuading and motivating others;
- accustomed to communication at both senior and middle management levels and on operator level;
- capable of providing training courses for all layers of the organization;
- accustomed to communication/consultation with government authorities and supporting health inspections;
- a healthy growing company with an informal work environment and focus on human capital;
- a varied job in challenging projects at renowned companies in the life sciences & healthcare industry;
- opportunities for professional development, both in practice and through courses, trainings and networking events;
- short communication lines, personal commitment, team spirit;
- an interesting and learning environment;
- a healthy work-life balance;
- a competitive salary and benefits;
- a company car.
For more information about this position, please contact Marcel van der Putten, HR Manager, Telephone number: +31 (0)235635016 or +31 (0)615226935.